Originally written in Pahlavi and preserved in a Persian poetical version by Fakhr al-Dīn Asʻad, al-Jurjānī, the text of which was published in Calcutta (1864-65) The Georgian version is attributed to Sargis Tmogveli and was edited (1884) by Ilʼia Chavchavadze, A. Saradjishvili, and P. Umicashvili.--Pref.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
This book is from the rare book collection originally held in the George Camp Keiser Library of the Middle East Institute (MEI), Washington DC. This collection, acquired in 2008 by the Gelman Library of The George Washington University, now forms part of the Special Collections Research Center.
Legacy metadata imported from DSpace@GW, Cultural Imaginings project